BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Bonds

Amber finds out that the guy that she thought was her father isn't and tries to find out who is her real dad.
It was a normal day my mom and my little sister were arguing and my dad just sitting on the couch watching hockey and yelling at the TV when ever the other team scored. And I was in my room trying to avoid them. I never really got along with my parents. They always were arguing with each other. I mostly hated my dad. It seems that he never cares about what I do or what I say. He only cares about his precious Morgan. Morgan is my little sister. We are always fighting with each other about the littlest things. She is always looking for an argument. The only person I can get along with is my mom. It seems like my mom is the only one who cares about me in this family. Like I was not even really part of the family.

"Wake up Amber its time to go to school!" my mom called from the kitchen. I rolled over to check the time. "Yuck six in the morning," I said while slowly getting out of bed. I quickly got dressed. "I think I will wear the brown shirt today with jeans," I said to myself. When I finished eating I left the house and catched the bus to school. I go to the same school that my parents went to which is jack James high school. I love high school it is better then jr.high. "Hey Amber your here early you beat me to school," said Gail. Gail is one of my closest friends I tell her everything and we know each other so well. I’ve known her since grade 1. And then I have my other best friend named Kaye. I’ve known he since grade 3. Finally the bell rang for the first class to start. First I had English with Ms. Homan. In that class I always seem tired cause all she does is talk. Usually I would fall asleep and no one would notice. My second class was science with Ms. Jewers. Science is one of my favorite subjects but my most favorite is math. And then for my options I have media tech with Mr. Campbell and foods with Mr. Mac.

"Can u wash the dishes today Amber?" my mom asked after dinner. "Sure," I answered. While I was doing the dishes my parents and my sister went shopping leaving me home alone. "Finally I can watch the TV in peace," I said to my self. I quickly finished up with the dishes and put on Monday night raw. While watching my show I saw outside the window that no one grabbed the mail so I decided to grab it. There were a lot for my parents but then I noticed that there was a birthday card for me. I know that it was only a week before my birthday but I wanted to see who sent it so I opened it. Happy birthday Amber hope you like wrestling cause here are seven tickets to see Monday night raw in Calgary. Love mike. "Mike, who is mike and how does he know me, and why is he giving my tickets?" I thought about it for the longest time but I still couldn’t figure out who this mike character was and how in the world does he know me.

0 comments: